- 17.75 USD ($)
- FASAL VARDAN
Plant growth promoter & soil conditioner humic acid is formed in soil from plant and animal residues by a process known as "humification" carried out by microorganisms under aerobic and an aerobic conditions these are complex natural organic compounds.
Benefited crops - All field crops & all type of fruits, vegetables.
How to use : - Foliar spray -take 2ml and mix it with 1lit of water and spray.
Properties : Addition of organic matter -to organically deficient soils.
- Increases root vitality
- Improved nutrient update.
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis,
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer relation stimulate beneficial microbial activity in soil.
- Healthier plants and improved.
- Sargassum Seaweed Extract
- Kappaphycus Seaweed Extract
- Leonardite Extract
- Soya Based Amino Acid
- Moringa Extract
- 10000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 1 BOTTLE = 500 ML
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- GMP ,ISO ,HACCP , NPOP ,USDA
Plot No.219, Phase 3, Mahagujarat Industrial Estate Changodar, Gidc, Moraiya, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India